Click HERE to submit an abstract for the 2017 Annual Meeting
Click HERE to download the ICL application for the 2017 Annual Meeting
Statement of Need
The need for this activity has been determined based on identifying professional practice gaps, previous course evaluations and the AANA Self Assessment. The educational content of this activity was based upon current issues and topics provided by the Arthroscopy Association of North America planning committees and membership.
The target audience is AANA members and other healthcare professionals who desire to improve their arthroscopic knowledge, competence, performance, and patient outcomes.
Global Learning Objectives
This comprehensive educational meeting provides learners with opportunities to:
- Examine and apply basic scientific information and technical skills in arthroscopic surgery.
- Update knowledge regarding state-of-the-art advances in arthroscopic surgical treatment.
- Evaluate the current evidence base for diagnosis and clinical management of joint disorders.
- Review their current practice management expertise and develop a plan to increase their expertise.
- Develop new clinical and technical skills to improve the everyday practice of arthroscopic surgery.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education. The Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ Designation
The Arthroscopy Association of North America designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 21.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.