At the completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Upon completion of this course the participant will be able to distinguish and improve skills in:
- Single and double bundle ACL reconstruction
- Single and double bundle PCL reconstruction
- Posterolateral corner reconstruction
- Posteromedial corner reconstruction
- Revision ACL reconstruction
- Osteochondral allograft transplantation
- Meniscus repair
- Meniscus transplantation
- Osteotomies about the knee
- Extensor mechanism realignment
Course App will be available for participants to download at least 1 month prior to the course start date. The app contains:
- handout materials
- lab assignments
- registration lists
The primary target audience for Current Concepts in Knee Ligament Procedures is AANA members and non-member orthopaedic surgeons who desire to improve their arthroscopic knowledge and skill in knee surgery.
Statement of Need
AANA has determined the need for this live educational activity based on identifying professional practice gaps, previous course evaluations, and the AANA Self-Assessment Examination.
The Arthroscopy Association of North America is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ Designation
The Arthroscopy Association of North America designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 19.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.