Shane Nho, MD
Denver T. Stanfield, MD
Brian R. Waterman, MD
Dann C. Byck, MD
Jovan Laskovski, MD
Joseph Tauro, MD
Fill remaining gaps in your training by learning alternative surgical techniques, and hone your hands-on skills during concurrent sessions on hip, knee or shoulder surgery. This course provides more than just clinical and surgical tips. You will learn practical insights on structuring a practice, developing your team and the business of sports medicine as you make the transition to the next level.
Delivering on the promise of unique training, this is not your typical course—cadaveric training meets technology-based assessment meets energetic and focused one-on-one training—from multi-ligament knee reconstructions to cartilage repair to shoulder instability to hip arthroscopy. Customize your needs before you finish training!
What to look forward to:
- Customization – Pick your track: shoulder, hip or knee!
- Cadaveric Lab – After picking your track, you will work on your own dedicated cadaver in the state-of-the-art Orthopaedic Learning Center lab.
- Focused Instruction – One-to-one student-to-faculty ratio.
- Cutting-edge Technology – Utilize the newest technology with the VirtaMed™ simulators.
- Interactive Discussions – Participate in dialogue about diagnosis making, operative procedures, patient cases, practice management and office procedures.
"This new course was designed to offer a confidence-boosting experience prior to concluding the fellowship year. It provides a rich educational immersion for more advanced arthroscopists in training."
Denver T. Stanfield, MD
14 Spots Remaining!
Apply for a Scholarship!
AANA is providing ten (10) Fellows, who select the shoulder surgery option, with a $1,500 scholarship. Click the button below to fill out a form.
*Registration fees will be refunded for those chosen to receive a scholarship.
Apply for Scholarship
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Requests for refunds must be received in writing by the AANA office at least four weeks prior to the start of the course. Refunds will not be issued for requests received less than four weeks before the start of the course.
Cancellation Fee: $500.00
You may switch courses within the same year, space permitting, by notifying AANA in writing at least four weeks prior to the course.
Transfer Fee: $200.00
*Course content and faculty subject to change.