The FAST Program and workstation are designed to help orthopaedic surgeons master surgical knot tying techniques as outlined in the Fundamentals of Arthroscopic Surgery Training (FAST) Program.
The three-dimensional FAST workstation has trained thousands of residents since 2011. The versatile, portable tool, with multiple modules is designed to improve the psychomotor skills used in arthroscopic surgery, allowing the user to:
- Test and develop skills for cutting, grasping, moving and tying
- Start with the clear shell and work your way up to the opaque one to challenge yourself
- Practice different skills essential for orthopaedic surgery and fulfilling FAST Program requirements
- Re-use as often as you like - No special set-up or clean up required
Ready to get started?
The FAST Program and the tools were developed in partnership with:
- Sawbones (Pacific Research Labs)
- AANA (Arthroscopy Association of North America)
- AAOS (American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons)
- ABOS (American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery)