January 30–February 3, 2019 in Park City, Utah
Brian J. Cole, MD, MBA
CAPT (Ret.) Matthew T. Provencher, MD, MC USNR
Kevin E. Wilk, DPT, PT, FAPTA
Join us for the 20th Annual AAOS/AOSSM/AANA Sports Medicine Course.
This highly interactive course engages you with case discussions, participant-expert panels, open dialogue with faculty, and unparalleled sports medicine expertise. Coupled with downtime for downhill, it’s an unforgettable learning adventure.
Register early to ensure your participation in:
- Keynotes on top trending sports medicine topics in 2019
- Emerging and leading-edge technology, orthobiologics, and innovative surgical techniques
- Debated and panel discussions offer differing perspectives on controversial topics
- Ample time for recreation – skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, shopping, art galleries, etc.
Mid-day recreation breaks with discounts for premier lodging and lift tickets for attendees and guests!
This popular course sold out in 2018 - hurry and register now to secure your seat!
Questions about the course? Contact AAOS Customer Service at (800) 626-6726.
Preliminary Info (PDF)
For AANA Members:
- This meeting satisfies AANA's attendance requirement
- To register at the member rate, please call AAOS Customer Service at (800) 626-6726.