Identify key areas of improvement, close knowledge gaps and meet the scored and recorded requirements for MOC Part II with the ASAP Sports Medicine and ASAP Shoulder & Elbow.
- Sports Medicine - Treat your athlete patients with refined skills and improve patient outcomes by challenging your arthroscopy skills with ASAP Sports Medicine.
- Shoulder & Elbow - Whether shoulder and elbow are your specialty, or you are looking to sharpen skills, the ASAP Shoulder & Elbow course is a valuable education program.
Both programs feature 100 clinically-relevant, peer-reviewed questions in an easy-to-use online format. Each question contains a preferred response, supporting images, discussion of the correct response and relevant reference for future study.
- Available on the web and app platforms
- Pick up where you left off anytime, anywhere
- Earn up to 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ per program
- Claim CME credit electronically
Designation and Accreditation
The Arthroscopy Association of North America designates these activities for AMA PRAC Category 1 Credits™. These enduring materials can help fulfill the CME requirements mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification.
AANA is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physician should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.