Application deadline has passed.
AANA is excited to announce the continuation of the AANA Advanced Arthroscopy Traveling Fellowship Program in Spring 2018. This focused and exclusive opportunity provides four selected Orthopaedic Surgeons the experience of traveling to three education sites to interact, learn and be mentored by some of AANA's greatest surgeons. Dr. Leslie Matthews, of the Greater Chesapeake Orthopaedic Associates, LLC, takes the helm of the 2018 program and is a true leader of Arthroscopy.
Don't miss the opportunity to apply for this enriching and unique program. The host sites include:
New York University (NYU) Hospital for Joint Disease - New York, New York (April 15–18, 2018)
- Michael J. Alaia, MD - Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Laith M. Jazwari, MD - Chief, Division of Sports Medicine, Associate Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Get to know Dr. Alaia and Dr. Jazwari
Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Michael O' Brien, MD - Assistant Professor of Clinical Orthopaedics
- Get to know Dr. O 'Brien
The Ohio State University - Columbus, Ohio
- David Flanagan - Director of Cartilage Restoration Program
- Get to know Dr. Flanagan
Past Traveling Fellows
See what recent traveling fellows had to say about the program. Click on the links below to read their reports on Arthroscopy Journal.