To be eligible for advanced practitioner membership, you must:
- Be a non-orthopaedic-surgeon medical professional (degrees/credentials may include MD, DO, DDS, DMD, DVM, EdD, PhD, PA, NP, RN, PT, OT, ATC)
- Demonstrate an advanced level of knowledge or contributions in the science of arthroscopy
To submit your application, you will need to upload the following files:
- A personal statement (less than 500 words) detailing your interest in and potential contributions to AANA.
- A current CV.
- A Letter of Recommendation or completed Sponsorship Form from an active member. Visit our Find A Sponsor page for more information.
Dues & Fees
- A $100 application fee will be collected when you submit your application.
- Annual dues for advanced practitioner members are currently $250 per year. You will be invoiced for your first year's dues upon approval of your application.
Obligations of Membership
To maintain your membership, you must:
- Pay your dues
- Adhere to all rules, regulations and criteria as outlined in AANA’s Bylaws