Thank you for your interest in International Membership.
To be eligible for international membership, you must:
- Be a medical or osteopathic doctor
- Practice or reside outside the US
- Be certified by the Orthopaedic Board or College in the country where you practice, or have training that corresponds to that required by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, or the Consejo Mexicano de Orthopedia
To submit your application, you will need to upload the following files:
- A personal statement (<500 words) detailing your interest in and potential contributions to AANA.
- A current CV
- Two completed Sponsorship Forms (PDF). (Visit our Find A Sponsor page for more information)
Dues & Fees
- A $100 application fee will be collected when you submit your application.
- Annual dues for international members are currently $250 per year. You will be invoiced for your first year's dues upon approval of your application.
Obligations of Membership
To maintain your membership, you must:
- Pay your dues
- Adhere to all rules, regulations and criteria as outlined in AANA’s Bylaws