Join us in welcoming Colombia at the Guest Nation at the 2020 AANA Annual Meeting! Colombia is represented by Sociedad Colombiana de Cirugia Ortopedica y Traumatologia (SCCOT).
During AANA20 attendees will gain insights into orthopaedic surgery in Colombia during the following sessions:
- International Lecture: Arthroscopic Treatment of Osteochondral Lesions of the Talus – Sergio Abello, M.D.
- International Lecture: Anatomic Description of Lateral Epicondylitis and Arthroscopic Release Implications – Luis Fernando Calixto, M.D.
- Case Panel: Injuries In the Overhead Athlete – Luis Fernando Calixto, M.D.
- International lecture Audiography as a New Diagnostic Tool in Patellofemoral Cartilage Assessment – Carlos Leal, M.D., Ph.D.
- International Lecture: Treatment of Cartilage Lesions of the Hip – Juan Manuel Nossa, M.D.
- Case Panel: FAI and More – Juan Manuel Nossa, M.D.
- International Lecture: History and Advancement of Arthroscopy from the Columbia Perspective – Mauricio Largacha Ponce, M.D.
- International Lecture: The Use of Cortisone for Non-operative Treatment of Rotator Cuff Disease: Pros and Cons – Mauricio Largacha Ponce, M.D.
- International Lecture: Extraarticular Tenodesis in ACL Reconstruction: When and How – Gustavo Rincon, M.D.
Colombian attendees! Register for AANA20 at the AANA Member rate, we are looking forward to welcoming you to the meeting.