Access cutting-edge content right at your fingertips with AANA Online education.
Choose from a variety of peer-reviewed programs including self-assessment programs, online CME, customized question banks and educational videos so that you’re acquiring the knowledge you need now. Take a look at some of the latest offerings below:
- UPDATED! Refine your skills on a particular joint AND earn CME Credits by purchasing joint-specific Expansion Packs – newly updated to include more CME!
- NEW! Access Instructional Course Lecture (ICL) content presented at previous AANA Annual Meetings, the world’s largest arthroscopy-focused event of the year.
- NEW! Evaluate your understanding of joint-specific concepts, techniques and latest research in arthroscopy and meet the scored and recorded requirements for MOC Part II with the Comprehensive Arthroscopy Self-Examination (CASE) Program 2022.
- Experience Specialty Day at home with the Specialty Day 2022 All-Access Pass! Learn about new and evolving arthroscopy techniques, hear the latest sports medicine research, and discover how the experts do it … all in one activity.
- Master new and old joint-specific arthroscopy techniques and get tough questions answered through previously recorded webinars featuring seasoned expert faculty with our Virtual APEX Courses.
- Join us for our exciting webinar series that seeks to tap into the renewed interest in online educational offerings available with Webinar Wednesdays! Each webinar discusses timely and trending topics in minimally invasive surgery and is led by a moderator and expert panelists.
ALL ONLINE EDUCATION
If you’ve already purchased programs, access them here: AANA Education Online.
Experience advanced instruction in an intimate, small-group setting with AANA Lab Courses. Each course includes transformative lectures, live demonstrations, and ample time in the lab that you won’t find in any other educational setting.
- Advanced Lab Courses: Train with master instructors and learn the latest arthroscopic skills and techniques. The accelerated instruction AANA Lab Courses offer affords attendees the opportunity to gain tips and pearls to apply in the operating room for years to come.
- Resident and Fellow Courses: Learn from arthroscopic thought leaders and participate in roundtable challenges, essential motor skills review and hands-on cadaver lab training. Each course covers multiple joints for a robust introduction to arthroscopy.
- AANA/SOMOS Course: Engage in training dedicated to optimizing care of the military athlete. This course is for SOMOS Members only.
- Copernicus Initiative for Proficiency Based Progression (PBP) Training: Take part in this advanced training approach where the trainee must acquire and demonstrate basic skill sets before progressing on to more advanced techniques.
Attend feature sessions and lectures while establishing connections with colleagues both old and new with AANA live meetings. Each live meeting opportunity features updates on the latest trends and research in orthopaedic surgery and arthroscopy.