2020 International Education Scholarship application deadline has passed.
- International Members and Non-Members are eligible; however, preference will be given to current AANA members.
- Applicants must complete the scholarship application and provide a letter of recommendation.
- AANA will grant up to two scholarships annually.
- Each recipient will receive registration to either the AANA Annual Meeting or an Advanced Lab Course along with up to $2,000 for reimbursement of travel expenses.
- Funding must be used within the year it was granted.
- The deadline for submission of applications for 2020 programming has passed.
Questions should be forwarded to Isabelle Boyle, firstname.lastname@example.org.