Application for the International Education Scholarship is now closed.
- Members and Non-Members are eligible; however, preference will be given to current AANA members.
- Applicants must complete the scholarship application and provide a letter of recommendation.
- AANA will grant up to two scholarships annually.
- Each recipient will receive registration to either the AANA Annual Meeting or an APEx Course along with up to $2,000 for reimbursement of travel expenses.
- Funding must be used within the year it was granted.
- The deadline for submission of applications for 2019 programming will be January 31, 2019. Materials received after January 31st will not be considered.
Questions should be forwarded to Becca Daly, firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants will be notified in early March.