The 2022 International Education Scholarship Application window is now open!
- International Members and Non-Members are eligible; however, preference will be given to current AANA members.
- Applicants must complete the scholarship application and provide a letter of recommendation.
- AANA will grant up to two scholarships annually.
- Each recipient will receive registration to either the AANA Annual Meeting or an Advanced Lab Course along with up to $2,000 for reimbursement of travel expenses.
- Funding must be used within the year it was granted.
- The deadline to complete the application is Friday, December 10, 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact Fran O'Malley at email@example.com.
The International Education Scholarship program is funded by the AANA Education Foundation with generous donations from individuals and corporations.