AANA offers hands-on cadaver lab courses to meet the unique needs of a variety of career stages.
Please select a lab course to view available courses and register:
- Designed for advanced practicing surgeons
- Covering the latest innovations and techniques
- Cadaver lab with small group setting and personalized instruction
- Designed to introduce residents and fellows to arthroscopy
- Content focused on developing fundamental skills
- Outstanding networking opportunity for young physicians
- Designed to prepare military surgeons to perform arthroscopy
- Content focused on treatment of the military athlete
- Unparalleled volunteer instructors
- Designed to prepare trainees to ensure that sophisticated and technically demanding tools, instruments and implants are employed safely and effectively
- Content focused on acquiring and demonstrating basic skill sets before progressing on to more advanced techniques
- Trainees benefit from the clarity that performance metrics provide, the optimized and focused performance feedback, deliberate practice opportunities and the ability to correct deficiencies in a safe and supportive environment.
Lab Courses and Training Reference
AANA proudly hosts its lab courses at the OLC Education & Conference Center.