Thank you for attending the 2019 Annual Meeting in Orlando!
Weren’t able to go to AANA19? Missed a session you wanted to attend? Gain comprehensive access to AANA19 content when and where it’s convenient for you!
AANA19 All-Access Pass
Instructional Course Lectures (ICLs) Schedule
Committee Meeting Schedule
How to Claim AANA19 CME:
- On or after May 15 – log in to your profile at www.aana.org
- Click on the CME tab at the top
- Claim the amount of credit commensurate with your attendance/participation
- The full meeting is designated for 21 credits, please report your credits based on your hours of participation
- Click "SAVE"
- The AANA19 Annual Meeting will appear below in your Credit History and Certificates
- Print a certificate if needed
AANA Innovation Exchange Pitch Competition
Do you know of or have an emerging technology that you think should gain exposure during AANA19? Join us for the inaugural Innovation Exchange Pitch Competition! AngelMD will be hosting the event for the top startup technologies that have the potential to provide the biggest impact on orthopaedics, specifically arthroscopy.
To learn more and have startups you may know about apply to pitch, visit the Innovation Exchange event page at AngelMD. Confirm your AngelMD profile is up-to-date as it serves as your application.
Questions? Please contact Mark Mescher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding the AANA Annual Meeting, please email email@example.com.