Explore the different ways to provide contributions to AANA’s Education Foundation as an individual or a corporation.
- Online: Make your annual or one-time gift safely and securely using our online donation form
- To set up a recurring gift, please call (847) 292-2262.
- Text: Text “Give” to (847) 906-2147. Follow the auto-reply prompts for amount and frequency of gift (i.e., one-time or recurring).
- Make a planned gift through a will, trust, IRA or insurance, or donate appreciated securities. Please contact Shantal Alonso, Director of Development, at email@example.com or (847) 292-2262 for more information.
- Note regarding IRA's: Retirees ages 70 ½ or older who directly transfer their IRA withdrawals of up to $100,000 to a qualified not-for-profit will not owe income tax on the distribution.
Corporate gifts help build partnerships which develop high-impact initiatives that make a profound difference in improving the quality, access, and delivery of arthroscopic education and training. We offer a variety of corporate giving opportunities including sponsorships and grants.
To discuss details on corporate giving opportunities and benefits, or for questions about individual donations, please contact Shantal Alonso, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 292-2262.