2023 Applications opening fall of 2022
Thanks to funding from the AANA Education Foundation, AANA is offering eight scholarships (2 per course) to attend an Advanced Lab Course (see dates below) at the OLC in Rosemont, Illinois. Each scholarship will cover course registration and up to $500 in travel reimbursement.
- Advanced Knee August 25-27, 2023
- Advanced Shoulder August 25-27, 2023
- Advanced Hip November 3-4, 2023
- Advanced Foot November 3-4 2023
The Advanced Lab course features an all-star faculty will guide attendees through discussions on the latest clinical algorithms, backed by peer-reviewed publications, and cutting-edge surgical techniques. Additional learning elements include lectures by distinct expert faculty members, eight hours of hands-on cadaveric surgical labs, case-based panel discussions and pearls on how to avoid complications and ensure clinical success.
- Applicants must be a member of AANA in good standing.
- Applicants must complete the scholarship application, including CV and personal statement, and provide a letter of recommendation.
- Application form and supporting material must be received by application deadline. Incomplete application(s) received after this date will not be considered.
- Application must include the completed online form, a CV, personal statement (not exceeding 500 words) and letter of recommendation. The personal statement should describe why you should be selected to attend this event or course.
- If you need to cancel less than 60 days before the course you have registered for, you will forfeit the scholarship.
If you have any questions, please contact Heidi Juiris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Advanced Lab Course Scholarships are funded by the AANA Education Foundation with generous donations from individuals and corporations.