Thank you for your submissions. 2023 Applications opening fall of 2022.
Thanks to funding from the AANA Education Foundation, AANA is offering five scholarships to attend either the AANA23 meeting in New Orleans, May 4-6, 2023 or an Advanced Lab Course (see dates below) at the OLC in Rosemont, Illinois. Each scholarship will cover course registration and up to $2,000 in travel reimbursement.
- Advanced Knee August 25-27, 2023
- Advanced Shoulder August 25-27, 2023
- Advanced Hip November 3-4, 2023
- Advanced Foot November 3-4 2023
If the Advanced Lab course is chosen, this features an all-star faculty will guide attendees through discussions on the latest clinical algorithms, backed by peer-reviewed publications, and cutting-edge surgical techniques. Additional learning elements include lectures by distinct expert faculty members, eight hours of hands-on cadaveric surgical labs, case-based panel discussions and pearls on how to avoid complications and ensure clinical success.
- An International AANA member in good standing.
- Applicants must complete the scholarship application including CV, personal statement and provide a letter of recommendation.
- Application form and supporting material must be received by January 19, 2023. Incomplete application(s) received after this date will not be considered.
- Application must include the completed online form, a CV, personal statement (not exceeding 500 words) and letter of recommendation. The personal statement should describe why you should be selected to attend this event or course.
- Application form and supporting material must be received by deadline. Incomplete applicant/s received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Your personal statement (cannot exceed 500 words) should describe what you hope to learn by attending the AANA Annual Meeting or Advanced Lab Course and you plan for instructing others in the future.
- Complete the application and submit your CV, personal statement and letter of recommendation.
If you have any questions, please contact Heidi Juiris at email@example.com.
The International Education Scholarship program is funded by the AANA Education Foundation with generous donations from individuals and corporations.