The 2022 Traveling Fellowship Application window is now closed. Thank you for your submissions.
- University of Utah Orthopaedic Center
- Southern California Orthopaedic Institute (SCOI)
- Stanford University School of Medicine
- Biologic Association 3rd Annual Summit (San Francisco)
- 2022 AANA Annual Meeting (San Francisco)
2022 Traveling Fellows
- Maj. Travis Dekker, M.D.
- Brian C. Lau, M.D.
- Harris S. Slone M.D.
- Michael A. Zacchilli, M.D.
Godfather: Robert E. Hunter, M.D.
If you have any questions, please contact Kat Nagasawa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Become a Traveling Fellow?
The AANA Traveling Fellowship is funded by the AANA Education Foundation with generous donations from individuals and corporations. Learn more.
Want to learn more about previous AANA Traveling Fellows’ rich educational experiences?
Head over to the AANA Blog