Fellow of AANA Program
(Example: Paul Caldwell, M.D., FAANA)
The Fellow of AANA Program (FAANA) is an opportunity for AANA Active members to add another prestigious credential to their signatures and be a part of an elite group of leaders in arthroscopy. Communicate to your peers and patients that you are a FAANA and have set yourself apart through involvement, education and advancement.
- Five years of continuous AANA membership as of the FAANA application submission date.*
- Unrestricted medical license(s).
- Board certified.
- Application fee $350 (non-refundable).
- Must meet six total qualifications, with at least one from both categories listed below; all within the past five years of the FAANA application submission date.
- Leadership position or participation in AANA, AANA committees or AANA Board of Directors.
- Local or community leadership position or activities.
- Hospital or practice leadership position.
- Held a leadership position with another medical society.
- Leadership or participation in the AANA Education Foundation.
- Military or government leadership position.
- Demonstrated medical volunteerism.
- Active involvement in teaching or mentoring activities.
- Research in arthroscopy.
- Publication in the AANA journal, web content or teaching materials.
- Education program development - print, live or digital.
- Faculty position for AANA or other education programs or meetings.
- Held a position for the AANA journal.
- Maintenance of Certification participation.
- Participation or attendance at three AANA live education events.
- Participation and claimed credits for three AANA CME-bearing products.
- Renewal fees are $100 every two years.
*You must be an AANA Active Member to apply. If you would like to become a member, please click here.
- Steven Ahlfeld, M.D.
- Todd Battaglia, M.D.
- Jeffrey Berg, M.D.
- Shariff Bishai, M.D.
- Richard Cirillo, M.D.
- F. Kelly Cunningham, M.D.
- Juliet DeCampos, M.D.
- Arati Dunbar, M.D.
- Jerome Enad, M.D.
- Frederick Flandry, M.D.
- Abdullah Foad, M.D.
- Bradley Giannotti, M.D.
- Brian Gilmer, M.D.
- Thomas Golden, M.D.
- Carlos Guanche, M.D.
- James Hill, M.D.
- Kenneth Jansson, M.D.
- Michael Khazzam, M.D.
- Thomas Knox, M.D.
- Peter Kurzweil, M.D.
- Michael Kuhn, M.D.
- Christopher Sy Lee, M.D., M.B.A.
- Ferdinand Liotta, M.D.
- Michael Marandola, M.D.
- Kevin Martin, D.O.
- Sean McMillan, D.O.
- Vishal Mahul Mehta, M.D.
- Clayton Nuelle, M.D.
- Michael O'Brien, M.D.
- Christopher Proctor, M.D.
- Anthony Ricci, D.O.
- Richard Rozencwaig, M.D.
- Gabriel Rulewicz, M.D.
- Stephen Sandoval, M.D.
- Neil Schwimley, D.O.
- Nick Sexton, M.D.
- Lawrence Shall, M.D.
- Peter Simonian, M.D.
- Jonathan Ticker, M.D.
- Joshua Tuck, D.O., M.S.
- Jerry Van Meter, M.D.
- Steven Wertheim, M.D.
- Merrick Wetzler, M.D.
- Timothy Wilson, M.D.
If you have any questions, please contact AANA at email@example.com