Richard B. Caspari Society
The Richard B. Caspari Society was created to recognize those individuals who have, through their generous contributions to the AANA Education Foundation, advanced the vision of one of the original pioneers in arthroscopic techniques for the shoulder and former AANA President, Richard B. Caspari, M.D.
In order to qualify for the Society, individuals must have contributed a lifetime amount of either $50,000 in cash or a combination of $200,000 in cash and legacy gifts to the AANA Education Foundation.
- Invite to President's Reception
- Free registration to Annual Meeting (for gifts over $1,000)
- Free POP (Premier Orthopaedic Pass) at Annual Meeting
- Special Mention at Annual Meeting
- Access to Caspari Lounge
- Caspari Pin (induction at ceremony during donor reception)
- Name on donor wall and in the Arthroscopy Journal