We are no longer accepting applications for International Resident Scholarship.
- The applicant must be a member of AANA. The applicant has to be a minimum of PGY 3 in 2019 to qualify.
- The scholarship is awarded for one course and three nights lodging at the Hampton Inn Rosemont (room and taxes only), and acceptance of it requires commitment to attend the specified Advanced Lab Course they received the scholarship for the 2019 calendar year only. The scholarship provides up to $2,100 per recipient.
- Application for these scholarships may be submitted for multiple courses, but will only receive a scholarship for one course per year. If you wish to be considered for more than one course, please state so in the application. If the recipient is offered a scholarship, it is the responsibility of the recipient to contact the AANA office to confirm their status for the course. The Learning Center Committee reserves the right to review all incoming applications and has the right to adjust accordingly.
- The AANA Education Foundation International Resident Scholarship process requires that you write a one page essay of 300 words or less and a letter of recommendation to be considered for an award. The Arthroscopy Association of North America encourages diversity of applicants and institutions; only in exceptional circumstances will more than one scholarship be granted in a single year to applicants from the same institution.
- The closing date for receipt of completed applications and all supporting documents for the January and February 2019 courses has passed.
- The closing date for receipt of completed applications for our September 2019 course has passed.
- The closing date for our December 2019 course has passed.
- If sent after the closing date, your application will not be accepted.
Please send completed applications to email@example.com. Applicants will be notified of the Learning Center Committee's decision within four weeks of the application closing date.