AANA offers hands-on cadaver lab courses to meet the unique needs of a variety of career stages.
Please select a lab course to view available courses and register:
- Designed for advanced practicing surgeons
- Covering the latest innovations and techniques
- Cadaver lab with small group setting and personalized instruction
- Designed to introduce residents and fellows to arthroscopy
- Content focused on developing fundamental skills
- Outstanding networking opportunity for young physicians
- Designed to prepare military surgeons to perform arthroscopy
- Content focused on treatment of the military athlete
- Unparalleled volunteer instructors
- Designed for Spanish-speaking orthopaedic surgeons
- Content focused on advanced techniques in shoulder arthroscopy and arthroplasty
- Small group setting and two-on-one instruction
Lab Courses and Training Reference
AANA proudly hosts its lab courses at the OLC Education & Conference Center.