AANA presents or participates in a variety of scientific meetings and events throughout the year:
- World leaders in biologics are gathering to deliver a comprehensive update.
- Hear from a unified voice that includes both surgeons and non-surgeons alike.
- More details to come, save the date for May 17-18, 2022 in San Francisco.
- Hear from arthroscopy legends, Drs. Burkhart, Esch and Snyder.
- Meet us on the green for two afternoons of golf.
- Fireside chats, podium debates and friendly competition on the golf course.
AAOS/AOSSM/AANA Sports Medicine Course
- Developed in partnership with AAOS and AOSSM
- Covers the most current advances in sports medicine and rehabilitation
- Guidance on treating athletes at every level – high school, college, weekend and professional
- Unique, personalized lab experience for practicing surgeons and advanced practitioner teams
- Gauge and improve surgery skills utilizing the latest virtual reality simulation technology
- Hone your skills with hands-on cadaveric training
- Dig deeper in the study of arthroscopy through extensive hands-on skill development
- Legendary faculty and low 2:1 attendee-to-instructor ratio
- Access to the latest techniques and equipment from industry-leading companies