AANA lab courses push participants to their limits. Experience the unique learning environment at the Orthopaedic Learning Center in Rosemont, Illinois, located just outside Chicago and five minutes from O’Hare International airport, with AANA’s hands-on cadaver lab courses. Many courses offer the opportunity to gauge and improve surgery skills utilizing the latest virtual reality simulation technology.
Designed for the experienced practicing surgeon and advanced practitioner team, these courses will:
- Advance your knowledge of the latest arthroscopic procedures
- Hone your skills with hands-on cadaveric training
- Increase your confidence and efficiency in the OR
- Enhance your ability to deliver outstanding patient care
2019 AANA Lab Courses
- Shoulder | April 5–7, 2019
- Hip | June 21–23, 2019
- Foot and Ankle | June 28–29, 2019
- Knee | September 6–8, 2019
- Shoulder | October 4–6, 2019
- Knee | November 1–3, 2019
- Hip | November 8–10, 2019
Registration details coming soon!