For decades, AANA's surgical skills courses have set the standard for physician education. Today, AANA's APEx Series Courses are designed for the entire orthopaedic team. Build confidence and prepare for real-world OR situations with APEx. Advanced Practitioners such as Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, or others who assist in the OR are encouraged to attend--with or without their physician.
All APEx Series Courses offer:
- Didactic lectures from world-class faculty
- Case panels and lively debates on what works and what doesn't
- Live focus demos featuring in-demand procedures and techniques
- Ample lab time with the latest equipment in the state-of-the-art OLC
- Small class sizes and networking opportunities with leading orthopaedic surgeons
- $800 flat rate tuition for Advanced Practitioners
How to Become an Advanced Practitioner:
How to Register:
Advanced Practitioners can now register for a course online! Start by searching for an event. For any questions, call us at (847) 292-2262.