Save the date for AANA20 - May 7-9, 2020 in Grapevine, Texas!
Join leaders in minimally-invasive orthopaedic surgery as they convene at the world’s largest arthroscopy-focused event of the year. More than 1,000 colleagues from around the world will participate in scientific sessions, feature lectures, instructional course lectures and view the AWARD WINNING LIVE SIMULCASTED SURGERY!
Submitters of accepted ICLs for AANA20 will be notified in September.
Abstracts for Podium and E-poster Presentations deadline: August 1, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. CDT
Submit Podium/E-Poster Abstract
How to Claim AANA19 CME:
- On or after May 15 – log in to your profile at www.aana.org
- Click on the CME tab at the top
- Claim the amount of credit commensurate with your attendance/participation
- The full meeting is designated for 21 credits, please report your credits based on your hours of participation
- Click "SAVE"
- The AANA19 Annual Meeting will appear below in your Credit History and Certificates
- Print a certificate if needed
Sign up below to be notified for AANA20!
For questions regarding abstracts, please email email@example.com.
For questions regarding the AANA Annual Meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.