Already purchased a Specialty Day All-Access Pass?
See your Catalog (Sign In required)
Experience Specialty Day at home!
Learn about new and evolving arthroscopy techniques, hear the latest sports medicine research, and discover how the experts do it…all in one activity.
Despite continuous advances, musculoskeletal disorders and injuries are on the rise. While some areas require further research to improve outcomes, other areas have established best-practice patterns, but struggle with implementation. Orthopaedic Surgeons are a critical part of the team leading the way to address these issues. Education is key to improvements in musculoskeletal care.
NOW AVAILABLE! The Specialty Day 2022 All-Access Pass will cover:
- The risk factors, diagnosis and treatment for knee ligament and ACL repair
- The various approaches to meniscal repair including allografts, implantation, biologics, etc.
- Risk factors and techniques for correction of issues with patellofemoral.
- The appropriate approaches to hip issues including FAI and hamstring and how to incorporate hip outcomes into your practice.
- An overview of issues regarding diversity in the field of orthopaedic surgery, approaches to the female athlete, etc.
- Shoulder issues including instability, rotator cuff repair, etc. and the various treatments available for correction and/or repair.
Don’t miss the Specialty Day-exclusive AANA Innovations Lecture that celebrates and reinforces AANA’s innovative nature as well as the significant contributions its members have made to arthroscopy and related surgery over the last 40 years! Also included is the Diversity Keynote Lecture.