Richard B. Caspari Society
The Richard B. Caspari Society was created to recognize those individuals who have, through their generous contributions to the AANA Education Foundation, advanced the vision of one of the original pioneers in arthroscopic techniques for the shoulder: former AANA President, Richard B. Caspari, M.D.
In order to qualify for the Society, individuals must have contributed a lifetime amount of either $50,000 in cash or a combination of $200,000 in cash and legacy gifts to the AANA Education Foundation.
Richard B. Caspari Society Member benefits include:
- Invite to the President's Reception at the AANA Annual Meeting.
- Special recognition at the AANA Annual Meeting.
- Access to the Caspari Lounge at the AANA Annual Meeting.
- Caspari Pin (Induction at donor reception ceremony).
- Name on donor wall and listed in the Arthroscopy Journal.