Did your AANA membership lapse? Continue receiving access to valuable benefits and reinstate your membership here.
Renewing your membership allows you to continue receiving access to benefits valuable to the enhancement of your surgical career:
- FREE subscriptions to the peer-reviewed journal Arthroscopy: The Journal of Arthroscopic and Related Surgery, Inside AANA eNewsletter and Pearls.
- Deeply discounted online arthroscopy-focused education through our very own AANA Learning Center.
- Member-exclusive pricing for our hands-on Advanced Lab Courses, AANA Annual Meeting, Specialty Day and more.
- NEW! Access to the AANA DocMatter Community − a global medical platform for high-quality, clinical discussions among AANA members. This secure, private community will allow for open, in-depth discussions between members; from questions on cases to best practices and more, AANA members will now be able to connect with their peers easier than ever before.
- Discounted registration to AANA meetings and events such as AANA Annual Meeting, Specialty Day, AAOS/AOSSM/AANA Sports Medicine Course and more.
- FREE license for the Surgical Outcomes System™ global data registry.
- NEW! Access to the AANA Member Perks Program through Abenity.
- Ability to apply for the Fellow of AANA Program, an opportunity to add another prestigious credential to your signature line (Active Members Only).
- Access to unique connections and partnerships with the AANA Mentorship Program (Active, Associate, Resident and Fellow Members Only).
- Members-only invitation to experience the AANA Innovation Exchange™ to share innovative ideas with the health care investment community.