Are you an Active or International Member interested in serving on the Board of Directors? Now is your chance! The application window is currently open for the 2023-2024 term. Serving on the AANA Board of Directors is a great way to both demonstrate your leadership within AANA and help make positive, lasting change within the organization.
There are six board positions to be filled for 2023-2024:
- Second Vice President: This position automatically progresses to become the First Vice President, serves one year as President, and then serves two additional years on the board as Immediate Past President and Past President.
- Secretary: One-year term, but can serve a total of three terms.
- Treasurer: One-year term, but can serve a total of three terms.
- Two (2) Directors-at-Large: Three-year term.
- One Under 45 Director-at-Large: Two-year term.
It is not required that you are nominated by another AANA Member in order to apply for a position on the board – all members are able to make their own nominations.
The application deadline is April 21, 2023.
For any additional questions or concerns, please contact Melissa Villegas at firstname.lastname@example.org.