The AANA Education Foundation is proud to announce the Richard B. Caspari Society – our highest and most prestigious donor society in honor of one of the original pioneers in arthroscopic techniques for the shoulder and former AANA President, Richard B. Caspari, M.D. An innovator, a teacher, a mentor, and a leader in the field, Dr. Caspari held more than 40 patents for medical devices that advanced the specialty of arthroscopic surgery. Learn more about Dr. Caspari’s background.
Eligibility Criteria to Join the Richard B. Caspari Society:
In order to qualify for the Society, individuals must have contributed a lifetime amount of either $50,000 in cash or a combination of $200,000 in cash and legacy gifts to the AANA Education Foundation. New pledges spread out over several years will count towards this lifetime total and qualify the individual at the time of the pledge.
- Invite to President's Reception
- Free registration to Annual Meeting (for gifts over $1,000)
- Free POP (Premier Orthopaedic Pass) at Annual Meeting
- Special Mention at Annual Meeting
- Access to Caspari Lounge
- Caspari Pin (induction at ceremony during donor reception)
- Name on donor wall and in the Arthroscopy Journal
To inqure about your current donor level or to discuss making a pledge to join the Caspari Society, please contact email@example.com.