The AANA Education Foundation is pleased to announce the launch of the Emerging Leaders Society, an exclusive society connecting you to the next generation of AANA leaders. This unique opportunity provides a platform for you to effect positive change, connect with like-minded leaders and enhance your leadership skills.
Benefits of becoming an Emerging Leader include:
- Exclusive event invitations to the President’s Dinner and Reception and the AANA Education Foundation Donor Reception at the Annual Meeting.
- Leadership opportunities on AANA Committees.
- Community recognition on AANA’s website, social media, Annual Report, donor wall, Arthroscopy Journal and AANA Education Foundation communications.
- Access to the Caspari and Jackson Society Lounge at the AANA Annual Meeting.
- Networking opportunities with AANA leaders.
To join, individuals must pledge $5,000 ($1,000 a year over five years). Your pledge supports important programs such as new scholarships for Residents and Fellows, the AANA Traveling Fellowship Program and AANA’s lab courses and training at the Orthopaedic Learning Center.
Make an impact and support early careerists in arthroscopy – join the Emerging Leaders Society today!