Join us for AANA Webinar Wednesdays!
Join us for our exciting webinar series that seeks to tap into the renewed interest in available online educational offerings. With three to four short presentations and an interactive, case-based format, the moderator and panelists will engage in timely and trending topics each week. Highlighted topics include hip arthroscopy, revision ACLR, meniscus, the irreparable rotator cuff repair and more!
The AANA Difference:
- Dynamic, interdisciplinary topics with take-home pearls
- Mix of established thought leaders and rising stars in arthroscopy and related treatments
- Faculty from related subspecialty organizations for expert opinions on a variety of joint-specific topics
- Combination of didactic and case-based approaches to appeal to differential learning styles – traditional instruction, problem-solving and interactive
- Accessible, regular schedule with captured webinar available to registrants for learning review and reinforcement
- Exposure to the latest devices and therapies from respected industry partners
Register for each webinar below.