Brian J. Cole, MD, M.B.A.
CAPT (Ret.) Matthew T. Provencher, M.D., MC USNR
Kevin E. Wilk, DPT, PT, FAPTA
Join us for the 21st Annual AAOS/AOSSM/AANA Sports Medicine Course.
This highly interactive course engages you with case discussions, participant-expert panels, open dialogue with faculty, and unparalleled sports medicine expertise. Coupled with downtime for downhill, it’s an unforgettable learning adventure.
Register early to ensure your participation in:
- Keynotes on top trending sports medicine topics in 2020
- Emerging and leading-edge technology, orthobiologics, and innovative surgical techniques
- Debated and panel discussions offer differing perspectives on controversial topics
- Ample time for recreation – skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, shopping, art galleries, etc.
Mid-day recreation breaks with discounts for premier lodging and lift tickets for attendees and guests!
This popular course sold out in 2019 - hurry and register now to secure your seat!
Questions about the course? Contact AAOS Customer Service at (800) 626-6726.
For AANA Members:
- To register at the member rate, please call AAOS Customer Service at (800) 626-6726.