Clinically Apply Biologics, Deep Dive Into Joint-Specific Arthroscopy and More
At the 2023 AANA/BA Specialty Day
Michael J. O'Brien, M.D., FAANA; Program Chair, AANA | Scott A. Rodeo, M.D.; Program Chair, BA
March 11, 2023 | Venetian Resort, Las Vegas, Nevada, following the 2023 AAOS Annual Meeting
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS CLOSED.
CME credits for this event may be claimed on or after April 3, 2023 by logging into your AANA account.
Deliver cutting-edge solutions to your patients in the office and the operating room. This one-day, all-encompassing program is where you need to be to understand key methods and ideal strategies for your everyday cases. Deepen your knowledge on everything you need to know for common surgeries and procedures.
Advancement is here, and it starts with attending this one-of-its kind program.
Following this session, participants should be able to:
- Implement an effective evaluation algorithm, based on recent research, for musculoskeletal conditions of the knee, shoulder and hip through an arthroscopic surgery lens.
- Assess and apply surgical and nonsurgical treatment recommendations and rehabilitation protocols for the diagnosis and clinical management of knee, shoulder and hip disorders in patients.
- Review and implement new minimally invasive techniques for the management of shoulder instability and rotator cuff repair, knee cartilage, meniscus, anterior cruciate ligament (ACL)/other ligament treatments and hip repair.
- Comprehend the latest information on how to incorporate biologics into your orthopaedic practice.
- Understand fact from fiction regarding data on the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP), other emerging blood-based and tissue-based products for the treatment of osteoarthritis orthopaedic injury and chronic tendonopathies.