Register and make your hotel reservation now!
Join AANA in Chicago, April 26–28, 2018.
Drawing attendees from across the globe, the AANA Annual Meeting is the world's largest arthroscopy-focused event of the year. The hallmarks of the Annual Meeting are scientific podium presentations and Instructional Course Lectures that put forth the latest research, innovations, and techniques in the field.
With an emphasis on no-nonsense discussion and AANA's focus on inclusiveness as the largest orthopaedic subspecialty, the Annual Meeting is the year's best opportunity for orthopaedic surgeons and advanced practitioners to get up to speed on the latest advances in arthroscopy.
For questions regarding the Annual Meeting, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW! Premier Orthopaedic Pass
Add-on the Premier Orthopaedic Pass (POP) to your registration to enhance your meeting experience. POP attendees will enjoy exclusive opportunities and amenities, such as:
- Personal tablet, to easily access the AANA mobile app and meeting materials
- Reserved seating at sessions
- Designated express registration
- Premier lounge access throughout the meeting
- Meet AANA Leadership Reception
- Meet & Greet with the Keynote Speaker
- Special registration badge
Donate & Waive Your Registration Fee
Make your AANA18 registration count by supporting education with a tax-deductible donation to the AANA Education Foundation. This opportunity is available for anyone who donates $1,000 or more in 2018.
- For new registrants: Visit our AANA18 page to register online or click the button below. Select the “$1,000 Donation - Waive Registration Fee $1,000” option under Select registration level for each registrant during registration process.
- For existing registrants and/or current donors: If you already registered for AANA18 and/or you have recently donated $1,000 to the Education Foundation, please contact our office at (847) 292-2262 to make arrangements to apply your existing registration fee towards your donation.