The AANA member benefits package is robust and seeks to support and foster the advancement of the specialty and the careers of members. The opportunities and benefits give AANA members a competitive edge and set them apart from their peers in the specialty. Members receive:
- Continuing education courses for free or a deeply discounted price through the online AANA Learning Center, the hub for arthroscopy-focused education.
- Special member registration rates to attend the AANA Annual Meeting, Specialty Day, Practice Management Course and more.
- Hands-on one-on-one arthroscopic skills training at the cadaver APEx lab series at member-exclusive prices.
Scientific and Technical Resources
Innovation and Advocacy
Personal Achievement & Advancement
- Volunteer leadership roles on Committees and the Board of Directors.
- Publishing Opportunities through the Arthroscopy: The Journal of Arthroscopic and Related Surgery and members-only Pearls.
- Teaching and presenting opportunities.
- A built-in network of more than 4,000 peers.
- Online member directory to make connections.