Thank you for your interest in Resident/Fellow Membership.
To be eligible for resident/fellow membership, you must:
- Be a medical or osteopathic doctor
- Be currently enrolled in a certified orthopaedic residency program or a fellowship within North America
To submit your application, you will need to upload the following files:
- A personal statement (less than 500 words) detailing your interest in and potential contributions to AANA.
- A current CV
- A letter of recommendation from your Program Director (your Program Director may also opt to fill out a Sponsorship Form)
Dues & Fees
- As an investment in the future of the field, AANA membership is free for residents and fellows.
Obligations of Membership
To maintain your membership, you must:
- Adhere to all rules, regulations and criteria as outlined in AANA’s Bylaws
- Participate eagerly and avail yourself of this remarkable opportunity
- Convert to associate membership upon completion of your training