AANA’s 5,700+ members have a global reach of more than 80 countries!
The orthopaedic community thrives because of the collective knowledge from around the world. AANA’s enriching programs, innovation and advancement are made possible by the added perspectives of those from outside North America. We invite you to get involved with AANA to begin the knowledge transfer.
Stay connected to innovations in arthroscopy through the invaluable Arthroscopy Journal, ASMAR, A-Tech and podcasts. These peer-reviewed resources are your gateway to advanced studies and new technologies and procedures.
Most popular amongst the International membership, the AANA Lab Courses are a unique experience where attendees receive very individualized time with an expert and several hours of cadaveric hands-on lab time.
Ignite the podium at the AANA Annual Meeting with your insight and experience! Not interested in presenting? The meeting comes at a discount for members and offers copious networking opportunities.
Thanks to the AANA Education Foundation, International members can apply to receive a scholarship to attend an AANA Lab Course or the AANA Annual Meeting.
Learn on demand through the AANA Online Learning Center. Access videos, presentations and programs that both broad and joint-specific.
AANA encourages all International member to volunteer and get involved through AANA Committees!
To be eligible for International Membership, you must:
- Be a medical or osteopathic doctor
- Practice or reside outside the US
- Be certified by the Orthopaedic Board or College in the country where you practice, or have training that corresponds to that required by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, or the Consejo Mexicano de Orthopedia
Dues & Fees
- Annual dues for International Members are currently $150 per year.
Obligations of Membership
To maintain your membership, you must:
- Pay your dues
- Adhere to all rules, regulations and criteria as outlined in AANA’s Bylaws