Residents & Fellows
Residency and Fellowship are critical points in setting up for a successful career and practice. At every point in your career, AANA is here to support you by providing resources, tools, and opportunities for you to grow, learn and thrive.
To be eligible for Resident/Fellow membership, you must:
- Be a medical or osteopathic doctor
- Be currently enrolled in a certified orthopaedic residency program or a fellowship within North America
Dues & Fees
- As an investment in the future of the field, AANA membership is free for residents and fellows.
Obligations of Membership
To maintain your membership, you must:
- Adhere to all rules, regulations and criteria as outlined in AANA’s Bylaws
- Participate eagerly and avail yourself of this remarkable opportunity
- Convert to associate membership upon completion of your training