AANA invests in the future of arthroscopy by supporting a wide variety of fellowship and research opportunities:
- We maintain a Fellowship Directory.
- AANA supports the orthopaedic sports medicine SF Match that is administered by AOSSM.
- We advance current fellows with Resident/Fellow Membership and our renowned Foundations in Arthroscopy and Annual Fellows and Chief Residents courses.
- We will be funding $200,000 in research grants for the upcoming 2022-2023 grant cycle.
- We offer numerous research awards related to arthroscopy.
- We help gather meaningful research in orthopaedics and minimally invasive surgery with peer-reviewed AANA Surveys.
Each year, four Traveling Fellows are selected to visit premier practices and interact with pioneers of arthroscopy.
A two-year appointment to prepare the fellow for a leadership role in AANA's advocacy efforts.
AANA’s Fellowship Directory helps those seeking orthopaedic sports medicine/arthroscopy fellowships evaluate the multitude of options and identify programs that fit their interests.
AANA with the support of DePuy Synthes Companies offers grants to ACGME Arthroscopy/Sports Medicine Fellowship programs.
Professional resources and anecdotes from experienced surgeons geared towards helping Fellows and early careerists start a flourishing career in orthopaedic surgery.