Access your purchased programs.
The online AANA Learning Center includes more than 100 programs, offering up to 200 CME credits. Popular programs include:
Assess strengths and weaknesses by identifying key areas of improvement in arthroscopy across a variety of joints.
Available courses include:
- Comprehensive Arthroscopy Self-Examination (CASE) Program 2023
- Comprehensive Arthroscopy Self-Examination (CASE) Program 2022
- Comprehensive Arthroscopy Self-Examination (CASE) Program 2021
Each of these scored and recorded self-assessment exams (SAEs) counts toward the MOC Part II requirement and is worth 20 SAE credits.
*Earn up to 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ upon completion of either self-assessment program.
- Discounted, focused arthroscopy education that sharpens skills and fills knowledge gaps while earning valuable AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Each Joint-Specific Expansion Pack contains:
- The CASE 2022 self-assessment program (also satisfies the "scored and recorded" requirement for MOC Part II)
- Joint-specific pack(s) of Practice Exam questions
- Instruction Course Lecture content from previous AANA Annual Meetings that addresses trending topics.
- Video-based instructional course lectures led by a faculty of experts presented at previous AANA Annual Meetings addressing trending topics and leading-edge surgical skill information and techniques for all joints
- Includes pre/post-test questions designed by faculty experts themselves to test learner knowledge and further key specialty expertise!
- Earn up to 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ per course
- Features a variety of lectures and paper presentations on contemporary controversies in shoulder, knee and hip surgery
- Hear the recording of AANA Innovations Lectures, an exclusive lecture celebrating and reinforcing AANA’s innovative nature as well as the significant contributions its members have made to arthroscopy and related surgery over the last 40 years
- Earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ from the comfort of your home, office or while traveling
Choose from content packs and access approximately 50 hours of recorded content, over 200 faculty presentations, addressing hip, knee, shoulder, foot and ankle, and wrist and elbow from previous AANA Annual Meetings.
- Do-it-yourself (DIY) approach to online learning
- Pick a 10-pack of questions focusing on the area of study you want to refine:
- Knee Parts 1, 2 and 3
- Shoulder Parts 1, 2 and 3
- Wrist & Hip
- Elbow & Knee
- Ankle, Hip, Knee & Shoulder
- Non-CME activity
- Stay on top of your busy week while making time for continuing education as Scope delivers one question to your inbox every week
- Cover arthroscopy over all joints and provide references for continued learning through this 52-question series
- Provides a unique self-exam experience where no two learners will receive the same questions in the same order
- Earn up to 5 CME and MOC credits
Browse hundreds of videos submitted by leaders in arthroscopy. Non-CME activity.
- Master new and old joint-specific arthroscopy techniques by learning from seasoned expert faculty
- Get tough questions answered through a previously recorded webinar featuring course faculty
- Earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
- From experiencing the operating room in virtual reality with our OR in VR: LIVE Hip Arthroscopy in Virtual Reality webinar, co-sponsored with CONMED and PrecisionOS, to Cocktails and Conversations with AANA Leadership to the monthly series, Webinar Wednesday, access pre-recorded webinar content anytime, anywhere.